3 days 2 nights Tour: Coonawarra and Blue Lake (Cabernet Sauvignon Trail)
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Product code: MX-005
Day 1 Adelaide -Robe- Coonawarra
9:00 Meet the driver guide at your accommodation. We start our journey travelling through scenic Coorong National Park.
13:00 We arrive at Kingston SE. We can take this opportunity to take a photograph with the iconic attraction at Kingston SE– Larry the Lobster, the sculpture of a spiny lobster, which is regarded as one of the most impressive of Australia’s Big Things. Fresh lobsters for lunch from local shops at own expense.
15:30 We stop at Robe to enjoy the beautiful coastal scenery.
17.30 Dinner at Penola Hotel.
18:00 We arrive at Coonawarra. Check in the Coonawarra Bush Park for Bubble Tent or Coonawarra Units for Resort Rooms. Enjoy Dinner at Chardonnay Lodge at your own cost.
Day 2 Coonawarra- Mount Gambier
9:00 Meet the driver guide at your accommodation.
10:00 Arrive at Wynns Winery which is located in Coonawarra wine region.12:00 Lunch at Ottelia+Fodder Restaurant at your own cost.
14:00 Proceed on to Mount Gambier, Enjoy the scenic Blue Lake and Umpherston Sinkhole.
16:00 Visit Mount Schank Volcano and Climb onto the top of volcano, how cool is that!
17:30 Enjoy Dinner at Mount Gambier Township at your own expense.
19:00 Transfer back to Coonawarra Accomodation.
Day 3 Coonawarra- Naracoorte- Adelaide
9:00 Meet your guide at Bush Park or hotel lobby,
10:00 Proceed on to Rymill Winery for wine tasting.
11:00 Proceed on to Naracoorte for lunch.
13:00 Proceed on to Naracoorte cave National Park.
14:30 Transfer to Adelaide city at your accommodation (Coach and Guide service terminated)
18:30 Arrive Adelaide
Inclusions： Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide hotels
2 nights accommodation incl. continental breakfast
Three days of expert commentary by a local driver/guide
Naracoorte cave National Park enrty ticket
Wine Tasting fee
Non-inclusions: Lunch and Dinner
Notes: Under 18 years old are not allowed for liqueurs tasting.
Departs: Friday of the 1st week and 3rd week of the month , min 6 adults
1. Child *(3-12 years old). If one adult and one child travel as a group of min two, the child needs to pay adult price.
2. All the optional tour fees must pass on to tour guide.
3. A 50% deposit is required at the time of registration. The full amount must be paid 30 days before departure. Fortune Dragon Travel reserves the right to cancel a tour due to insufficient numbers, the notice will be given 10 days in advance and the full amount will be refunded.
4. To protect other guests’ interest, please be on time for the pick-up. If any delay or no-show, we are considering its as forfeit, no refundable and no reschedule allow.
5. Fortune Dragon Travel reserves the right to amend the itinerary, cancel, shorten or extend the tour.
6. During school and public holiday, or special events period, the rates are subjects to change without notice.
7. We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover your travel plans. Unforeseeable circumstances such as force majeure, adverse weather, flight rescheduling, and faults with transportation etc. may have an effect on the tour itinerary. Fortune Dragon Travel will not be liable for any loss or claim.
8. Cancellation policies:
· More than 7 days prior to the commencement of the trip/tour – 10% of the total booking cost.
· Between 3 days and 7 days prior to the commencement of the trip/tour – 50% of the total booking cost.
· Less than 72 hours prior to the commencement of the trip (tour)/no show – 100% of the total booking cost.