3 days 2 nights Tours: Pink Lake-Lake Hart-Coober Pedy
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Product code: MX-006
Day 1 Adelaide - Lake Bumbunga - Port Augusta-Lake Hart - Coober Pedy
8:00 Meet the driver guide at your accommodation. We start our journey travelling through the raw, rugged and natural beauty of Outback; along the way, we will stop at Lake Bumbunga to have a best view of this amazing pink lake. Lake Bumbunga’s bubble gum shores draw an eclectic crowd from casual photographers to high-end fashion brands.
12:00 Lunch at Port Augusta at own arrangement. Then we visit Lake Hart. Once one of Australia’s most prized salt deposits, Lake Hart was at the centre of a thriving industry in the 1930s. Today, it draws visitors for its isolation and natural beauty and can be spotted from the comfort of Great Southern Rail’s Ghan. After Lake Hart, we head toward to Coober Pedy.
19:00 Stay at unique underground hotel rooms in Coober Pedy. In the evening, we can enjoy the beautiful starry sky of the Australian outback.
DAY 2 Coober Pedy
9:00 After breakfast, meet with driver guide and commence exploring Coober Pedy day tour. First, we visit Umoona Opal Mine & Museum (Guided Tour $13 adults, $7 children), then we visit St Peter & Pauls underground Catholic Church, the world’s first underground Catholic Church opened in 1967, and Crocodile Harry’s Underground Nest ($5 adults, $2 children).
12:00 Lunch at Outback Bar And Grill at own expense.
12:30 Proceed on to Breakaways, arriving a rocky plain like the surface of the moon - the moon plain, then visit another sight Dingo Fence.
17:00 Return back to the hotel in Coober Pedy.
DAY 3 Coober Pedy - Adelaide
7:30 Return back to Adelaide with the driver guide or choose to take a flight to go back ( flight at own expense)
Departs: Friday of the 2nd week and 4th week of the month (March to November), min 6 adults
Inclusions： 2 nights 3-star accommodation, light breakfast,
Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
Vehicle entry fees to Breakaways
Non-inclusions: all the lunches and dinners,
Coober Pedy to Adelaide air ticket (about $300/person),
Umoona Opal Mine & Museum ($13 adults, $7 children),
Crocodile Harry’s Underground Nest ($5 adults, $2 children),
Single person supplement $160 per person (3-star accommodation),
Upgrading to 4-star hotel (double-room), $60per person; Single person supplement $200 per person.
1. Child *(3-12 years old). If one adult and one child travel as a group of min two, the child needs to pay adult price.
2. All the optional tour fees must pass on to tour guide.
3. A 50% deposit is required at the time of registration. The full amount must be paid 30 days before departure. Max Travel reserves the right to cancel a tour due to insufficient numbers, the notice will be given 10 days in advance and the full amount will be refunded.
4. To protect other guests’ interest, please be on time for the pick-up. If any delay or no-show, we are considering its as forfeit, no refundable and no reschedule allow.
5. Fortune Dragon Travel reserves the right to amend the itinerary, cancel, shorten or extend the tour.
6. During school and public holiday, or special events period, the rates are subjects to change without notice.
7. We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover your travel plans. Unforeseeable circumstances such as force majeure, adverse weather, flight rescheduling, and faults with transportation etc. may have an effect on the tour itinerary. Fortune Dragon Travel will not be liable for any loss or claim.
8. Cancellation policies:
· More than 7 days prior to the commencement of the trip/tour – 10% of the total booking cost.
· Between 3 days and 7 days prior to the commencement of the trip/tour – 50% of the total booking cost.
· Less than 72 hours prior to the commencement of the trip (tour)/no show – 100% of the total booking cost.